This vegetable milk is one of the easiest to make. Excellent texture and flavor. Ideal for preparing all kinds of vegan recipes, whether salty or sweet.
This oat milk can be made with both traditional oatmeal and instant oatmeal. It is really very accessible at the time of doing.
- 1 cup of instant or traditional oatmeal
- 1 liter of water
- Soak the oatmeal for at least 1/2 hour.
- With a strainer we remove the water and wash the oatmeal.
- In a blender or processor, place the oatmeal and water, liquefy or process until the oatmeal is completely ground, forming a uniform and creamy mixture.
- With the help of a sieve, filter bag, filter etc. And with a little patience, strain the preparation to separate the liquid from the remains of oats.
- Place in a clean glass bottle with a lid and store in the refrigerator.
It lasts about 5 days in the refrigerator. If you want a thicker oat milk, reduce the amount of water (you will have less) or increase the amount of oatmeal to get the same amount but thicker.